Meeting every Monday (9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.) – Starting on September 25
Mary, Mother of the Church
3333 Cliff Road
Burnsville, Minnesota 553337
For more information, click on director name.
Margaret (Meg) Flicek, Director of the Aquinas Burnsville Center at Mary, Mother of the Church Catholic Community in Burnsville, Minnesota. Meg resides in Lonsdale with her husband, Ryan and two daughters, Amelia (age 7) and Eleanor (age 3). Meg and her husband firmly believe in the integration of catechesis in all educational subjects, rather than simply teaching religion as a separate subject; this integration is what originally attracted them to the Aquinas Learning curriculum. In addition to her home-school efforts, Meg is also a Natural Family Planning educator and works in the pregnancy/childbirth field as a Certified Birth Doula. Meg has a passion for working with others, especially children, in exploring and growing in faith.
JOIN THIS CENTER
- First, please make sure you have subscribed to the Aquinas Learning Program (in addition to registering with this specific center) by selecting an option on this page. The subscription fee is non-refundable unless space is not available at your desired center. It will not be refunded for voluntary withdrawal. It can also be used to join as an Aquinas Learning at Home family, subscribed independently from a center.
- Once you have subscribed to the Aquinas Learning Program the director of your local center will be in touch to discuss enrollment documents, payment, etc.
- The final tuition and program fees must mailed to this center and received by July 1, 2018, unless installment arrangements are made with the local director. Any payments received thereafter are non-refundable whether or not the child completes the program.
PLEASE NOTE: Enrollment fees do not include personal school supplies, uniforms, or required books and materials.
Aquinas Learning Policies
- Aquinas Learning admits students of any race, religion, creed, color, national, and ethnic origin.
- Aquinas Learning considers all records confidential.
- Aquinas Learning reserves the right to deny, cancel, sever, or suspend a child's enrollment if deemed in the best interested of the child or Aquinas Learning.
Enrollment Tuition and Center Fees for 2018-19
Schola Parva & Prima (PK-6) - 28 weeks: $675
Schola Alta (7-12) - 30 weeks: $1175