OPEN HOUSE TBD
* For this center to open this fall, we will need to gauge interest during the Open House, and we will need parents to sign up to be MENTORS in the fall.
* This center WILL NOT be a drop-off for this first year, at least. A parent will be required to stay on the premises (as a volunteer or as a paid mentor) for the 28 weeks.
Christ the Redeemer Catholic Church
46833 Harry Byrd Hwy
Sterling, VA 20164
2019 - 2020 Meeting Days:
Thursdays - (K-6) Gauging interest in Schola Alta (7-9th)
8:00 - Daily Mass
8:45 - Morning Assembly
9:00 - 3:00 - Classes
Director: Rosario Reilly
Administrative Assistants: Sylvia Dorham and Melanie Cameron
STEPS to enroll in Aquinas Sterling: (Please read Application Procedure and Refund Policy below)
SUBSCRIBE to the Aquinas Learning Program - to receive access to the course site, Curriculum Guides, the curriculum, and to the community.
ENROLL to join the Sterling Center - to reserve a spot at the once-a-week center meeting. Your AL subscription will do for now, since we’re still gauging interest in this center. You will be notified when enrollment has begun.
Watch for an announcement for an Open House Talk by Aquinas Learning founder, Rosario Reilly in Sterling soon…
*If you enroll and there is no space, you will be put on the waiting list and notified if space opens up. All fees are refundable if we can't place even 1 child in your family. The subscription fee is non-refundable. The Enrollment Tuition for a space at the Manassas Center is refundable if we are able to find a replacement by August 1, 2019. After that date, the tuition for the Manassas Center will also be non-refundable at the discretion of the director.
(Full tuition payment is due on July 1, 2019 or as soon as you enroll, unless you elect to pay in installments. The first installment is $300 due upon enrollment. We will follow-up with invoices on September 15 and November 15 for the remaining payments.)
Document: 2019 Book List will be uploaded shortly
Tuesday Course Offerings - soon…
Thursday Course Offerings - soon…
(Please make sure you SUBSCRIBE to the Aquinas Learning Program before enrolling to the Manassas Center)
Enrollment Tuition and Center Fees for 2019-2020
SUBSCRIPTION - access to the curriculum, course site, parent guides, community loops and pages
Subscription to PARVA & PRIMA LEVELS - $175/level/family: Parva (Pk-K), Prima I (gr. 1-3), Prima II (gr. 4-6)
Subscription to SCHOLA ALTA IHC COURSES (Integrated Humanities Curriculum: Catechism, History, Lit/Comp, Latin, and Logic/Philosophy) - $175/student: SA I (7-9), SA II (10-12)
Subscription to SCHOLA ALTA STEM&A INDIVIDUAL COURSES (Math, Arts, Sciences) or a la carte IH courses - $75/course
* The subscription fees are non-refundable once access to the course is provided.
* A parent guide e-book will be included in the subscription fee.
* The subscription fee does not include Curriculum “Visual Aids” Packets or Student Workbooks. Materials can be purchased separately in the “store."
CENTER ENROLLMENT - TUITION - enrollment to take a seat at a center
Schola Parva & Prima (PK-6) - 28 weeks: $450* (plus $125 facility/supplies fee) - pilot year tuition rates
Schola Alta (7-12) - 30 weeks: $1150* (plus $75 facility fee)
* Final Tuition fees must be received by June 1, 2019 or due immediately if subscribing past June 1 (unless installment arrangements are made). Any payments received thereafter are only refundable if we cannot provide space for any of the children in a family, otherwise, all fees are non-refundable. Arrangements can be made for payments to be made in 3 installment payments.
* PLEASE NOTE: Enrollment fees do not include personal school supplies, uniforms, or required books and materials.
Aquinas Sterling admits students of any race, religion, creed, color, national, and ethnic origin; considers all records confidential; reserves the right to deny, cancel, sever, or suspend a child's enrollment if deemed in the best interested of the child or Aquinas Learning.