Aquinas Learning is a classical education mentoring program, which encourages students to behold, wonder, and contemplate, what is TRUE, GOOD, and BEAUTIFUL, in order to cultivate wisdom and virtue.
By studying the liberal arts and by discussing the great ideas of Western civilization, in full communion with the Catholic Church, students develop a taste and affection for what is true, good, and beautiful as well as the skills of reading, writing, listening, speaking, and thinking through:
- Good books with Socratic discussions – catechism, history, science, and civics
- Memory practice – Latin, grammar, timeline, and geography
- Fine Arts studies – music and art appreciation, chants, and art projects
- Science experiments – exploring the splendor of order in God’s creation
- Oral presentations – elocution, listening, and note-taking skills
- Language Arts – IEW, grammar, diagramming, copy work, spelling, and handwriting
Aquinas Learning offers five levels:
- Schola Parva – Pre K – K
- Schola Prima I – Grades 1-3
- Schola Prima II - Grades 4-6
- Schola Alta I – Grades 7-8
- Schola Alta II - Grades 9-12
News and Notes
AS SEEN ON EWTN!
The Classical Approach
The classical approach to education is the mode by which culture, tradition, and truths have been transmitted for several generations.
Join a Center
Join an existing classical Catholic homeschool center that is using the Aquinas Learning Program. See the menu above to select a center near you.
We offer a 3-cycle curriculum where "subjects" are not taught in isolation but together as pieces to one puzzle called Truth. Click here to learn more.
Aquinas Learning at Your Center
Start your own center, and apply for the license to use the Aquinas Learning program at your center. Director Application.
Aquinas Learning at Home
Subscribe to use the curriculum at home with your own family. You will receive a Parent Guide, Workbooks, and a subscription to our online Course Site.
The Aquinas Learning Program can be defined as a logocentric education because it focuses on the logos as the central unifying idea to which every topic, subject, concept points.
Get in Touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please use the form below and we will be in touch as soon as possible. Thanks!