PRIOR TO SUBSCRIBING and PURCHASING materials, please use this WORKSHEET (LINK) to find out what you will need to “purchase” a subscription to join the Aquinas Learning Program. Watch the 2019 Virtual Open House webinar prior to subscribing.
The Welcome Letter and a Getting Started Guide will be send out at the beginning of June to help you prepare over the summer. Materials will be sent out as soon as they’ve been finalized and published. Thank you for your purchase and your patience with our process!
Subscriptions and material orders are non-refundable. We don’t maintain an inventory and order everything based on demand. Therefore, we cannot give refunds after June 1, 2019, with the exception of damaged products.
How to start using the Aquinas Learning Program:
1. Choose a subscription level:
- Parva, Prima I, & Prima II - subscription price is per level per family
- Schola Alta I Bundle, Schola Alta II Bundle, & Single Courses - subscription price is per student
What does a SUBSCRIPTION INCLUDE? It includes access to the curriculum through our a Moodle course site, downloadable parent guide, curriculum overview for 28-weeks, course description/syllabi (for schola alta), weekly assignments, resources (quizzed, tests, URL links, etc.), membership privileges (addition to email loops, Facebook Private Group Page, member discounts, curriculum updates, quarterly newsletter: AL Journal, contests, access to free webinars, being part of the AL Family Community!)
2. Purchase the Aquinas Learning materials needed:
- Each family will receive a free pdf Parent Guide for the level to which they subscribed
- Families only need to purchase1 Curriculum (Visual Aids) Packet per Level. Note: You only need 1 PRIMA Curriculum Packet per family, because it contains all you need for both Prima I and Prima II students
- Purchase 1 student workbook for each student
3. Choose a setting:
- ALH - Aquinas Learning at Home - do it independently in your home at your own pace without joining a community
- JOIN A CENTER (independently-owned and operated) licensed to use the Aquinas Learning Program in order to learn in community with classmates and form life-long friendships. To find a Center, click on this LINK. Note, joining a center will usually mean enrolling for a seat at the center. There are additional TUITION costs involved. Contact the Center Director to get more details about the costs as well as directions for enrolling. **IMPORTANT - To ENROLL at a center, you must first go to the center page on this site.
- Start a Center - the center you start will be what YOU, the director will need it to be. There is no set tuition you must charge. There is no requirement in number of students, teacher, or levels you must provide. For more information to start a center, please send us an email email@example.com.