If you missed the Open House, click the power point presentation below (you could also join me in Sterling on April 12 or Bealeton on April 13 (see center page for details):
Open House Presentation
**Note - For Manassas, most IHP classes are now full, but registration continues for the waitlist (fees are refunded if we cannot place your child). Single STEM courses are still available. **
Current Meeting Place for 2018-2019: Manassas Baptist
8730 Sudley Road, Manassas, VA
2019 Meeting Place:
Nativity of Our Lord
8911 Weems Rd.
2019 - 2020 Meeting Days:
Tuesday IHP - (Integrated Humanities program K-6 only) – 8:30 – 3:00
Tuesday STEM single Courses - (individual STEM courses for MS & HS students) - see class list
Thursday IHP - (Integrated Humanities program K-12) – 8:30 – 3:00
Arrival time is between 8:15 - 8:30 - join us in a Rosary.
Morning Assembly: Morning Prayer, Pledge of Allegiance, Virtue of the Week, Saint of the Week, and Announcements.
Director: Rosario Reilly
Administrative Assistant for Tuesday Classes: Domonique Basler
Administrative Assistant for Thursday Classes: Rebekah Daly
STEPS to enroll in Aquinas Manassas: (Please read Application Procedure and Refund Policy below)
SUBSCRIBE to the Aquinas Learning Program - to receive access to the course site, Curriculum Guides, the curriculum, and to the community.
ENROLL to join the Manassas Center - to reserve a spot at the once-a-week center meeting.
*If you enroll and there is no space, you will be put on the waiting list and notified if space opens up. All fees are refundable if we can't place even 1 child in your family. Once placed, subscription fee is non-refundable. The Enrollment Tuition for a space at the Manassas Center is refundable if we are able to find a replacement by August 1, 2019. After that date, the tuition for the Manassas Center will also be non-refundable at the discretion of the director.
(Full tuition payment is due on July 1, 2019 or as soon as you enroll, unless you elect to pay in installments. The first installment is $300 due upon enrollment. We will follow-up with invoices on September 15 and November 15 for the remaining payments.)
Document: 2019 Book List will be uploaded shortly
Tuesday Course Offerings - click here:
- K-6 - Integrated Humanities Full Day Programs (Parva, Prima I, Prima II)
- Single Courses: These are single courses that are not part of the “integrated humanities program”:
Spanish 1, Spanish 2, French 1, French 2, Art Appreciation, HS Chemistry, HS Biology, MS Astonomy, MS Earth Science, MS/HS Pre-Algebra, MS/HS Algebra 1, HS Algebra 2, HS Geometry, Sewing 1, Sewing 2 (MS-middle school, HS-high school, no designation-5th grade and up)
Thursday Course Offerings - click here:
- K-12 - Integrated Humanities Full Day Programs (Parva, Prima I, Prima II, Alta I, Alta II)
(Please make sure you SUBSCRIBE to the Aquinas Learning Program before enrolling to the Manassas Center)
Enrollment Tuition and Center Fees for 2019-2020
SUBSCRIPTION - access to the curriculum, course site, parent guides, community loops and pages
Subscription to PARVA & PRIMA LEVELS - $175/level/family: Parva (Pk-K), Prima I (gr. 1-3), Prima II (gr. 4-6)
Subscription to SCHOLA ALTA IHC COURSES (Integrated Humanities Curriculum: Catechism, History, Lit/Comp, Latin, and Logic/Philosophy) - $175/student: SA I (7-9), SA II (10-12)
Subscription to SCHOLA ALTA STEM&A INDIVIDUAL COURSES (Math, Arts, Sciences) or a la carte IH courses - $75/course
* The subscription fees are non-refundable once access to the course is provided.
* A parent guide e-book will be included in the subscription fee.
* The subscription fee does not include Curriculum “Visual Aids” Packets or Student Workbooks. Materials can be purchased separately in the “store."
CENTER ENROLLMENT - TUITION - enrollment to take a seat at a center
Schola Parva & Prima (PK-6) - 28 weeks: $600* (plus $125 facility/supplies fee)
Schola Alta (7-12) - 30 weeks: $1250* (plus $75 facility fee)
Schola Alta STEM&A classes - prices will vary. Course listing for 2019.
* Final Tuition fees must be received by June 1, 2019 or due immediately if subscribing past June 1 (unless installment arrangements are made). Any payments received thereafter are only refundable if we cannot provide space for any of the children in a family, otherwise, all fees are non-refundable. Arrangements can be made for payments to be made in 3 installment payments.
* PLEASE NOTE: Enrollment fees do not include personal school supplies, uniforms, or required books and materials.
Aquinas Learning Manassas admits students of any race, religion, creed, color, national, and ethnic origin; considers all records confidential; reserves the right to deny, cancel, sever, or suspend a child's enrollment if deemed in the best interested of the child or Aquinas Learning.