Tuesdays (individual STEM courses for middle & high school students) - 9:00 - 3:00
Thursdays (Integrated Humanities courses K-12) – 8:30 – 3:00
Manassas Baptist Rock Building
8730 Sudley Road
Manassas, VA 20111
Arrival time is between 8:15 - 8:30 - join us in a Rosary.
Morning Assembly: Morning Prayer, Pledge of Allegiance, Virtue of the Week, Saint of the Week, and Announcements.
Classes are from 9:00 - 3:00 p.m.
Director: Rosario Reilly
STEPS to enroll in Aquinas Manassas: (Please read Application Procedure and Refund Policy below)
- Aquinas Learning Program Subscription - please subscribe to the AL program for Thursday classes (individual or bundle courses) and/or Tuesday classes (individual courses) - AL Subscription Forms
- Enroll to join the Manassas Center (enrollment is open, but most classes are full. Some classes have one or two spots left. Please don't delay! If you enroll and there is no space, you will be put on the waiting list and notified if space opens up. All fees are refundable if we can't place you. However, the subscription fee is non-refundable and the Manassas Center enrollment fee is refundable if we are able to find a replacement by August 20. Otherwise, the tuition for the Manassas Center will also be non-refundable. - Center Enrollment Forms
(Full tuition payment is due on July 1, 2018 or as soon as you enroll, unless you elect to pay in installments. The first installment is $300 due upon enrollment. We will follow-up with invoices on September 15 and November 15 for the remaining payments.)
- Document: 2018 Book List
- Tuesday Course Offerings
- Thursday Course Offerings
(Please make sure you SUBSCRIBE to the Aquinas Learning Program before enrolling to the Manassas Center)
Application Procedures - Please read!
- First, please make sure you have subscribed to the Aquinas Learning Program (this used to be called the "registration fee") by selecting an option on this page. The subscription fee is non-refundable unless space is not available at the center. It will not be refunded for voluntary withdrawal. However, it can be applied toward someone who decides not to join the center but stays at home to do the program (an ALH family - Aquinas Learning at Home)
- Once you have subscribed to the Aquinas Learning Program, please fill in the enrollment forms.
- The final tuition and program fees must be received by July 1, 2018 or as soon as you enroll, unless installment arrangements are made. Any payments received thereafter are non-refundable whether or not the child completes the program.
PLEASE NOTE: Enrollment fees do not include personal school supplies, uniforms, or required books and materials.
Enrollment Tuition and Center Fees for 2018-19
(In addition to the AL Subscription Fees of $275/1st child in the Parva-Prima Level, $150/additional children in the Parva-Prima Level, $75/SA course (or $275/SA bundle), which pays for the curriculum, development, maintenance, curriculum materials, and course site access, each student needs to pay Enrollment fees for the center costs.)
Schola Parva & Prima (PK-6) - 28 weeks: $550 tuition ($20/day), $50 facility fee, $75 materials fee = $675
Schola Alta (7-12) - 30 weeks: $1050 tuition ($35/day), $50 facility fee, $75 materials fee - $1175
Schola Alta & Tuesday STEAM classes - prices vary. CLICK HERE for the Aquinas Learning Manassas Fees and Class List for 2018-2019.
Aquinas Learning Policies
- Aquinas Learning Manassas admits students of any race, religion, creed, color, national, and ethnic origin.
- Aquinas Learning Manassas considers all records confidential.
- Aquinas Learning Manassas reserves the right to deny, cancel, sever, or suspend a child's enrollment if deemed in the best interested of the child or Aquinas Learning.